Due to increased growth in the UK and Europe Technowash Limited have vacancies for Service/installation engineers, to install and maintain the industrial degreasing machines we manufacture here at our North Yorkshire site.
You will be supplied with a fully kitted service vehicle with full expenses paid and would based from our Head Office in Northallerton.
Service and installation work on our machines would be throughout the UK with occasional international travel to Europe.
Preferred applicants should have previous experience in electrical and mechanical maintenance or installation with a bias towards electrical or mechanical considered. Qualifications to city and Guilds level 3 in electrical/mechanical maintenance and 17th edition wiring preferred but not essential as working towards these will be considered.
£24-30K salary depending on experience and qualifications
Mon – Fri
7.00am to 4.30pm
Phone: 01609 778771
Safetykleen acquires Technowash
Safetykleen and Technowash provide class leading parts washing solutions using advanced surface cleaning technology.
We are delighted to be able to announce that Safetykleen has completed the acquisition of Technowash Limited from its management shareholders Tony Grayson, Steve Price and Chris Nye. Both Tony and Steve are remaining with the business and will be driving its growth within the Safetykleen group.
Technowash have been working with Safetykleen since 2012 as a manufacturer of Safetykleen’s automatic aqueous parts washing machines. The expertise within the Technowash business coupled with Safetykleen’s fully managed service and wide network of branches throughout Europe will provide our customers with class leading parts cleaning solutions.
www.safetykleen.eu ¦ www.technowash.com
Further Press information:
Tony Grayson Tim Canfield
Tel: +44 (0)1609 778771 Tel: +44 (0)203 814 8829
About Techowash Limited
Technowash are one of the UK’s largest manufacturers of degreasing equipment, offering a full range of cleaning technology including spray washing, immersion cleaning, single or multi stage machinery.
Located in the North East of England, we design and manufacture a comprehensive range of standard and bespoke degreasing equipment to suit the individual customer’s requirements.
Technowash are currently running a promotion, on TechSpray TL, single stage top loading spray wash machines, whilst stocks last.
Discounts are available on the TechSpray TL 800 & TechSpray TL 1100 models
Contact the sales team for more information by calling 01609 778771 or via the contact form.
We can also help with detergents for use within the equipment, with a wide range available to cover virtually all applications. Ask our sales team for more information.
As New – Surplus to Requirements
Technowash Four Stage, Multi tank, Immersion System
- Heated detergent wash tank with surface oil removal weir
- Ambient mains water rinse tank surface detergent removal weir
- Heated DI quality rinse tank with surface detergent removal weir
- Heated air blow drying oven
The system can be purchased either as a four-stage process as above, or can be supplied as individual process tanks should this be required
Various optional extras can also be added to each tank’s specification
Features (four off process tanks):
- Fully stainless steel, all tanks fully insulated
- As-new machine, Surplus to requirements
- Each process tank complete with submerged 1500mm square stainless steel work platforms with scratch resistant coating
- Product height clearance of up to 900mm within each tank
- Operator tank access gantry supplied
- Suitable for a variety of applications including metal pre-treatment & phosphating
- Mains water auto fill solenoids fitted to each of the fluid tanks
- Pressed stainless steel wash pumps fitted to each fluid tank for surface weir operation
- Heated detergent wash tank & DI water rinse tank, each fitted with 72kW of electric heating elements complete with 7 day/24 hour temperature control
- All tanks fitted with air powered top opening hinged lids (heated tank lids are fully insulated)
- Waste effluent disposal pump connected to all fluid tanks
- Fine inline fluid particle filtration fitted to the detergent wash tank
- Machine mounted control panel with Siemens multi function micro processor
- Oil/water separator fitted to the detergent wash tank
- Automatic detergent dosing unit fitted to detergent wash tank
Electrical (four off process tanks):
- 3 Phase + earth + neutral 415v, 50Hz, 179KW, 250 amp supply
Overall Dimensions (four process tanks):
- 6200mm (L) x 4550mm (W) x 3360mm (H)
For more details on the machine specification or a cost quotation, please contact Technowash at: email@example.com or telephone 01609 778 771 and ask for machine sales